Re: [SPAM]Re: [CBQ] Stewart F units

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: [CBQ] Stewart F units
From: "James Sandrin" <sandmantrains@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 15:50:53 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Concerning the survivors, only 168A was operable at the merger.  It became trade-in material for an SD45 in September 1970.  The Q was effectively the first Class one the eliminate the F-unit  from its operating roster, subscribing to the unit reduction marketing pitch of the locomotive builders. Jim Sandrin