Re: [CBQ] "CB&Q 35" Questions

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] "CB&Q 35" Questions
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 02:16:34 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Group
As my mother was English.  My Dad and I shot 8mm of a freight train on the west side of Aurora for her to show when she went home on one of her trips.  On the end of a freight train was the 35 with tender being towed into Aurora..
I think it was on the video I showed at the Geneva Meet.  Will have to look it up
Steve in SC