Re: [CBQ] Quick question on GE U-boats

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Quick question on GE U-boats
From: "popbumper1" <popbumper1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 10:50:20 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Gordon, on the Atlas site it appears there is only one "caricature" of body style; can you help me better understand where you derived two possible styles? I would not mind having the right body but having to address the trucks since I too have seen that triple clasp side frames have been and/or are being 3d printed. Thanks!

Chris