Re: [CBQ] Shoo Fly at Illinois Tollway????

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Shoo Fly at Illinois Tollway????
From: "Greg" <gbaumgardner@smithfield.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 20:03:55 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=smithfield.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=smithfield.com; dkim=pass header.d=smithfield.com; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=5jRFQKf9/cAn0n+id0y8F/LTUWtNzHFE98zMbYdluAI=; b=mPyj7daJGyO1pRdVNoizd1b3kjyanGyjOQwID+zG36ymeBJIxOC7FyT/8d9ZEhS2ZLu7LfkMYWputfcgj4XlBm8KLQhfXgOa8UJ9YvsKkF2i4nYxViDhZI0jyvy2YYH6F+ERwh8DgSLbp6RyKWGYlgOv/uqPD6VVCM+R16+0PfsXEajScsgLK76IpPTDg96wsA60zKv9z2oX3EE4cu1rXb6Q4o5ye4zZ3QYi1/P7ETX3L+Vu//KFL6dAw1tsCOzcFJ3PXW3RqiOO8fdL286z5gkadGPMkNpiFZABTNxo0yu9pQTxRZ1Uq1ADwjldSxsh82/HNDXAEW/OOKkh68bpVQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=D4Nag+0XI0TCdudX3hCNlqj/hlJ5YgYl+j9BQO4lbkCoLi7HmHh9kJStq6WdfV6UTAiTekkm7Zfz4i+js0JYfziESo0ds/mmo6M8IbzJT57+Bbz+As6Zu6wVkDuVB3n58dH/OZDul8waWNrkzAwH046/v/WoOQSeMkP3SA2KZbqO0bYaUSQEW/+qnriirWbHQynscnaGUKEKZAEXakAYr2hhoWKHGyZd9qpDVsMCGwl1/eVL6YJ5GTW+kCCqnDdZbLaY6MhlNgNHEe6ueGT/sR13svndbt5LTzqX7wgH0Qdjyk3D4S8YzQ4Ukap4v1+uOABzmHTl6gqK2HKn9lU/ww==
Authentication-results-original: groups.io; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;groups.io; dmarc=none action=none header.from=smithfield.com;