Re: [CBQ] Slide and Negative Scanners

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Slide and Negative Scanners
From: "Hudson Leighton" <hudsonl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:41:48 -0800
I also suggest the Epson V700, 750, 800, 850 series.

There is a guy on Ebay who sells custom 3D printed holders for these scanners.

These scanners will do a 8 x 10 neg, most other flat beds do a max of 2 1/14 x 2 1/4 film.

Most of the time with my V700 I just set the neg on the glass and scan, if the neg
is curled I use a piece of non-reflective picture frame glass to keep it flat.

-Hudson

View/Reply Online (#60817) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic