Re: [CBQ] BRHS Website Photo Question

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS Website Photo Question
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 16:42:30 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
October 28, 2020

Bryan - I've attached two good images of the Chapin, IL, depot from the BRHS Members Only Section Flickr Page.  Chaplin has got to be the correct location.  Also, reportedly it's Train No. 47, not 48 as I stated yesterday.  In the one image, there appears to be a "smash board" at far right, either for a grade crossing or interlocking - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Farihope, AL