[CBQ] Help wanted with popular route names

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Help wanted with popular route names
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 08:45:17 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Hello all:
I am working on a little project for the BRHS web site and could use a little help. What I am wanting is to learn more about these "named" routes that I hear mentioned by authors to this site. For example the "K" line.

Can some of you smart people supply me with a few of these most often mentioned routes and what are the O/D pairs and the intermediate junctions in the path -- without doing a whole lot of work?  I am not wanting to make a big deal of work for anyone.  I can pretty well guess what most of them are, but I just want to compile a list of popular route names, and be able to correctly use these frequently used route names with more then my best assumptions as to the path.
Thanks!

Jack Schroeder
Jack@highlandwebworks.com
Hurst, TX

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#60391) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_