Re: [CBQ] Terminal Jct. Location?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Terminal Jct. Location?
From: "Bud Linroth" <wcman8@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:07:42 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi Mike.  Terminal Junction is on the section of the original Rockford, Rock Island and St. Louis that was completed between Orion and Rock Island in 1871.  Terminal Junction is where the Rock Island crossed the Q. Milw and Dri&NW.  It is about 10 miles west of Barstow at Mile Post 252.16. The end of the original R,RI, & St.L line was at the Rock Island Passenger station at MP 252.80.  Bud Linroth