Re: [CBQ] Auto ID

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Auto ID
From: "Kirby Lambert" <kirby@prospectortech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:29:43 -0500
Cc: Kirby Lambert <kirby@prospectortech.com>
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Also I think the Packard is the only one with a split rear window.

Kirby Lambert

On Apr 22, 2020, at 11:01 PM, Michael Woodruff <mwoodruff54@gmail.com> wrote:

We can rule out the Oldsmobile, DeSoto and Lincoln; the Olds had headlights completely separate from the fenders while the Lincoln's and DeSoto's were completely faired in.  The car in question has the headlights partially faired into the fenders, much like the '38 Studebaker, although the Stude's fuel filler is on the wrong side.  I think the Packard checks all the boxes.

msw
az