[CBQ] Burlington & Missouri River Railroad caboose

To: cbq@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington & Missouri River Railroad caboose
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 22:35:22 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Easter Sunday 2020

Alan - You may also want to invest in a copy of "The Burlington Waycars" by Randall Danniel and Marian Reis with Joseph Douda.  The 758 page profusely illustrated hard cover book is the Bible for CB&Q and subsidiary way cars. It was published in 2012.

I believe the book is still available from Mile Post Publishing in Burlington, IA. Your 14120 is listed within the book's all-time way car roster. Of particular interest to you would be the many photographs showing way car interiors.  It's a great read, too - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL