Re: [CBQ] Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <cbq@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam
From: "Bryan Howell via groups.io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 01:31:32 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I don't think you can add an email to an existing account, but rather you would have to create a second account for the second address. On the groups.io end, I don't see any bounced or missed messages to your address, so if you Randy are having issues, it is on your (service provider) end.

All I know is I'm in the middle here. People are saying their ISPs are saying groups.io is the problem and the creator of groups.io is saying the ISPs in the issue. I have zero control over any of this. From what I can see from within groups.io, we have anywhere from 0 to 6 people on a given day that have this issue out of a totals of 1347 members. So on a bad day, .004% of members are having an issue. I hate to say this, but if you are having issues, the easiest thing would be for you to change e-mail providers or go to your ISP to get groups.io whitelisted. As a group admin, I can't do anything and posts to the list about it do not get anything solved.

Bryan J. Howell
List Admin

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 1:25 PM, qmp211