Re: [CBQ] Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 13:27:25 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
At 8:13am -0000, 04/09/20, Dave Lotz <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>With several folks having issues with their ISP/ESP rejecting CBQ@groups.io
>emails, I suspect that this might be the cause.

>Even though this message might have been cause by and ESP marking the email
>as spam, please be careful that you do not mark these emails as spam.

An individual subscriber inadvertently marking a message from a mailing list
as spam is highly unlikely to be the cause.

Unless one is the system administrator of the Mail server, one has no
control over global spam filters, which are notorious for false positives. I
get lots of messages from mailing lists marked as spam, but I told my system
administrator to deliver all messages marked as spam to my mailbox
regardless.

Can you please open a support ticket with groups.io to tell them what's
going on, and to turn off that feature of groups.io?