Re: [CBQ] Depot question follow up

To: <CBQ@groups.io>, "'rekkedrails'" <rekkedrails@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Depot question follow up
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:56:21 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

I looked online and then opened up my iPad and found there is a shutter release on the measurement image which will record the image with any dimensions drawn on it….

The Apple “Measurements” application also will recognize and provide measurements for rectangles…which should be useful for doors and windows.

Supposedly there is a way of measuring angles as well but I haven’t played with it enough to find it yet.

While the accuracy of the measurements may be off; for the purpose of measuring a building for later drawing for scratchbuilding or non-injection molded (huge tooling investment) purposes I think it will be a very useful tool.

Thanks,
Charlie

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#58898) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic