Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Photo Collection - Cooperative to Purchase

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Photo Collection - Cooperative to Purchase
From: "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 09:34:19 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

The same individual was also selling a number of MSTL prints from Robert Graham. As I looked at the ebay offerings I noticed I already had some in my collection, acquired from others sources. And very few indicate who was the photographer.

As Hol points out Graham traded with other photographers, as was common back in the early days of rail photography. Some photographers would even take multiple shots, so they had extra negatives to trade. And many were never marked as to who was the photographer.

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org