Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Photo Collection - Cooperative to Purchase

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Photo Collection - Cooperative to Purchase
From: "owl_man_2000 via Groups.Io" <owl_man_2000=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 06:48:50 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hol:

Copyright is relinquished when the owner of the work makes it available for sale.

I was making an effort to salvage a large collection of CB&Q photographs. I have unfortunately been spending a lot of time defending the idea in private emails and, to a lesser extent, on this message board. I am going to contact those few that have made pledges and end the campaign. I wish I had the money to make the purchase myself, because I would buy the photographs and donate them to BRHS. Alas, it isn't good timing for me financially.

Thank you all for your efforts and contributions to keep the Burlington Route history alive for the ages.
--
Peter S. Weber
Great Grandson of CB&Q Engineer

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#58663) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic