Re: [CBQ] Vertical Bug

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Vertical Bug
From: "jpslhedgpeth via Groups.Io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:21:17 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I've been in a lot of depots and see a lot of telegraph "stuff", but I've never seen anything like..or even close to what those two photos depict....Well, as my dad used to say under conditions like this...."Count the day lost when you don't learn something new"...Well, now I've got my "day" in the "plus column"..ie not lost.

Pete