Re: [CBQ] identify locomotive

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] identify locomotive
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 17:46:04 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
December 16, 2019

Weldon - I stand corrected about the locomotive being a Class H 2-6-0, although from a front end wedge view they appear similar to a Class K 4-6-0 as shown in your image.  Hol has much better historical research material to draw upon than I do. Thanks to Hol for correctly ID'ing and Merry Chistmas to All - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL