Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Gas Electric Engine 178

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Gas Electric Engine 178
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 18:45:23 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
November 14, 2019

Charlie - I was just going to reply the same to Peter.  The number 178 makes no sense for a gas-electric or switcher.  Also, I recall that in the 1960s the Ottumwa Division stopped eastward at Burlington, IA. Am I correct? If so, then during the 1930s, Monmouth would've been part of the Galesburg Division. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL