Re: [CBQ] Aurora coal chute 1868

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora coal chute 1868
From: "HOL WAGNER" <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:02:22 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=SvuDTCGxJ6Hpl171pywNtirqissI9L69d9goE79zK2o=; b=RZxiC0x/Fc87k195dxYLiPaWfy295jVYZtax+WDKHCGOFs6NWd7Fk1VLJ/Vx3vraPMaIoaS1kf4U8hJewYfNANy6fQ6z65u6cudApM/SmkvWU0csYTXsdaWJ+vy2xF+t12otgZ1Pztb96zFloOsVRLkJeQjuRVCjBtGv0MmwndFevb8d+JwWTV2TrQ5nUrWHGsMt5hvqmLOTYTVepsvYm8HUs3htRG/jVko/Gg8IDhEQAJ0oJd8zy77YbKj4/e7a09ZAxaCdaYVnm96LNSbCebwS2CTIFIho8pKGIFP6JxzHxylxKrXTE7p8qcB4LI4hc3OptynAuVLALiEweS42Zg==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ihfpM1lef/+50Frs8Otsp38ss216cZ5ord2V8VIsYhInMQHeabObO2J/2kJAncttndMJ2D2H+TevnDinjDrs5om+AgBXctL2Qye55wHzsmio/MV/1hKge4xqxGjatbRaSyH2xu4Xxmcc+Fr0bhfIR/GQv/OLzYzvXPt8dFsS9Nki80XdnAEsWe6uHX58AKxo5V3R+yNdtPcstUkbS/kxfL3r+cnNjglN2JwjII9SsM6+GtYcvG/gKz1fs0ABY7VYV00Mp4Gk/lCcg+WMSEjcnx/RM+5ED0He0L4qFRPWPqaNUmlfygdQ9wfwgOp5Bwmb5DMMkIcc/9BSHz4Pn9UDaA==