Re: [CBQ] Q/BN Collector's uniform

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q/BN Collector's uniform
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 08:39:22 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Pete,

Suburban passes on the Q worked the same way but BN only issued to those who needed to ride dinkies for BN employment such as folks at the regional HQ on Jackson Blvd, etc. The funny thing was Aurora T&E crews didn't receive passes to ride to their jobs in Cicero,etc. but in reality it didn't matter as we all knew each other. Shoot, the 10:45 PM dinky from Aurora eastbound had far more deadheading employees than paying passengers.

Leo