Re: [CBQ] Q Heavy-Duty depressed center flat car/per diem

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Heavy-Duty depressed center flat car/per diem
From: "William Barber" <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 08:34:54 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Charlie,

You should be able to simply place the microfilm card in the upper right hand corner of the flat bed and scan in the transparency mode using the lid back light. I use that method with my Epson 2450 photo scanner any time that i have an odd size transparency for which I don’t have a template. Using the right and top edges of the scanner will provide a good guide to square the media. I have also "eye balled” media to approximately square and then straightened the image with photo software after the scan is complete.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO

Re: Q Heavy-Duty depressed center flat car/per diem
From: Charlie Vlk
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 15:48:45 PDT

All-

Looking at the online instructions for my MP990 it appears that I will be able to duplicate the strip film/slide holder with a custom one made from styrene that will hold the 35mm aperture cards in the correct orientation and give good results.

I will have to dig out slides to scan as well with the stock holder!!

Thanks,
Charlie

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#57861) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic