Re: [CBQ] Q Heavy-Duty depressed center flat car/per diem

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Heavy-Duty depressed center flat car/per diem
From: "Nolen Null via Groups.Io" <NNull=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 02:27:51 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Group,

While the topic of per diem/refrigerator cars is very enlightening I feel we need to back up a day or two and concentrate a few thoughts on the picture of depressed center flat car #91875.  From what I read in the Official Equipment Registers, #91875 was the ONLY depressed center flat car the CB&Q owned.  We should consider ourselves lucky to see this picture!  I've never seen other pictures of this car.

If we could only find pictures of sister heavy duty flat car #91899...

Specification and equipment diagrams for both cars from the CB&Q Freight Car Diagram Book for 1965 acquired from the late Mike Spoor attached.  Anyone up for a model??

Nolen Null