[CBQ] CB&Q BE-1 Troop Kitchen Car

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q BE-1 Troop Kitchen Car
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 20:43:59 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1;spf=none;dmarc=none;dkim=none;arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=7kWb7GF+cErF5fNNyi+a8GNrkVkO27yNYelr0f68LBQ=; b=e8/3zyModu1ERaGqihQICIFtsLMjhsK8wwaNnTnBOXXu2QCMz5MF6Wgrif1obrknES2nRXgrKTMt2Cw0JufQIDrFIFFqCgi+vGn4YGDjZzm+iyxnvpe9y/tsMgPlpQpQ/xwhIFaAaNLHjX2+Xbxa+SegkmAZ4MaPR3+5LeSWqbwSNnna77+rSYN5yIYBKaerIeXHu1Wl2632Wa1bRlzcFg+JG1alALH51962Cmy9CZZ57bNwxlm2tkVesGUy3sSVpkcoFyWvwfXp9cHtcy0kda7ZdwJm+/4mxKHB7NoZ/4X4FxVwLbqVT9VeIZy/B9TsmBDqIHkwEbsvpgOQzcAU4g==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=BG3o5yrnV7FNifz5LzrTwhex4xOs3SZN0XlyB5T/NOy3fRMDnWaAlaUbw34f64v/GOB0cRKFXbW6Kl7/7PBnIpt84Z6G7getYLgD5TuIaSbtp+h/766jcL+wKPr24cLCi05fQF2l6W4t+ka1ODnitjF+RbiupZA9Pnx56/6VqlS53jJb/UHJ7MdWywqmKodacWpI/OqAXoI715Qi9AvhIDTUMgzRmgOvSuVDxJOqzNkSDEoGvOxhYtudqXCr1b0qf2bn89W92kNNt38OYKwJyBi6eTjbNIoaeR11AO/CCRIyrkfPl03ZUzLrzyrmNZIIfLGcEOxQde4hyv2C6WRtmA==