[CBQ] MILW Tower Operator's Board at Savanna, IL

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] MILW Tower Operator's Board at Savanna, IL
From: "Tom Mack via Groups.Io" <thommack=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:38:14 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
There is a slide on eBay right now of the interior of the MILW tower at the double diamonds in Savanna, IL:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DO7-MILWAUKEE-ROAD-MILW-OPERATOR-SAVANNA-IL-ILLINOIS-TOWER-ORIGINAL-SLIDE/143292654618

What is awesome in the photo is the track board in the upper right of the photo. I don't recall seeing a photo of this before, but it is great for showing the interlocking layout.

1. Does anyone know if this was saved? Perhaps at the Savanna historical society museum?

2. Can one of our former tower operators or dispatchers explain the lights on the track diagram? Some are white, some red, some yellow.

--
Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#57500) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic