Re: [CBQ] Sheridan WY 4-8-4 5631

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sheridan WY 4-8-4 5631
From: "Winton" <runextra@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 08:57:51 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I belong to the only Sheridan model RR club that I know of and we have nothing
to do with the 5631's missing appliances. I don't know who or what organization
has the items. It makes no difference to the general public viewing the loco
whether the headlight, bell, etc were removed for safe keeping or were stolen.
The result is the same, the locomotive looks bad without them. In my opinion
the best thing to do would be to firmly weld these items onto the loco and hope
for the best.