Re: [CBQ] Louis' mystery photo location Identified

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Louis' mystery photo location Identified
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:08:14 -0400
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
July 13, 2018

Pete - Perhaps, you and your Omaha friends from the Q era could contribute something on this subject.  My memory isn't what it used to be, but I don't recall any focused articles on Omaha/Lincoln dispatching in past BRHS Bulletins.  I agree with Tristan that this would be an interesting Lines West subject. Best Regards - Louis