[CBQ] Re: Transferring Group to Groups.io

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Transferring Group to Groups.io
From: "milepost206@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2018 02:06:50 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1518487621; bh=sytnaX27h1cQRLbAlVJuPKoEmw/h3nkp1kKecyExheQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jrFSE8ZDkFSBkspgF1N7bM2Uxrj1qKE2oT+ZJXKMt1YuR7/EpwdcbV3WbLtPKLwPUBBePwINtoKdRKw7V4FvL1h57lAXmgmGhwsNWh4G0z4NGnPm1smWSa+1DTkEWpl13/sl8fszqituSBSk8Bb58z9s4Vtz0UWykclwYguTDl8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bryan,

I'd contribute $5 towards the .io 10 Gb Premium. I would imagine there are a bunch members that would help, too.

Saves the commotion and really allows for growth instead of bumping our heads on the ceiling.

Randy Danniel

---In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <CBQ-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

Just a quick update on the transfer process. We are next in the queue, but we have too much stuff! The basic account at Groups.io limits us to 1GB of storage and we have a little more than that. So, they offered to resize all the photos and basically cut in half the storage we are using and give us room to grow. In order to not lose the full-resolution photos, I have been working on downloading them and making sure they are all backed up. Hopefully I will be finished with that tonight and then we get the transfer taken care of. The BRHSlist has already been transferred over and that went quite smoothly and quickly. Hopefully we will have the same result here.

Thanks!

Bryan J. Howell

Posted by: milepost206@mchsi.com