[CBQ] Re: Transferring Group to Groups.io

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Transferring Group to Groups.io
From: CBQ-owner@yahoogroups.com
Date: 05 Feb 2018 18:37:31 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1517885049; bh=k9yoPykH1r39K/4maNYKFhQNTlK60euYW4GPZTwXJVU=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=dqs1eVoWfMd7pOv73KNFJBHX7ohxBSu7aNtzfwWbOFntPkhLOUoehYW1skYnGrQIputE+E+CoISRklwJduPR9GRflljiqnMH6hab8TOALpUBmj3iOhQwBJeOoI5uVW4U2Npsyeotw78SOaEg8uHC1CODSCwhFCyxakebyp3tdHY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All,

We are ready to start the transfer process. I am going to ask that everyone refrain from posting during the transition to ensure that all messages make it over and none are lost. I am told it takes about a day for them to transfer all the e-mail addresses over. The message archives and files/photos/etc. will then follow afterwards. As part of this process, you will receive an email from Groups.io telling you that the group is moving to Groups.io and how to post in the new group. It also tells you how to create an account at Groups.io (not needed to continue to receive messages) and how to unsubscribe, but I hope that one is not needed! When we are ready to start posting in the new group, I will send a message to both groups and, at that time, all future posting should be to Groups.io and not YahooGroups. The old YahooGroup will not be deleted, but all activities will have moved to the new platform.

Thanks for your patience as we undergo this transition!

Bryan J. Howell
CBQ List Admin