Re: [CBQ] Transferring Group to Groups.io

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Transferring Group to Groups.io
From: "'Burtron Armbrust, Sr.' wb8ebs@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 02:48:42 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1517799174; bh=1BD9xdS4UuuW5//AQlMzaG0QX/ywCCTmSdzQ8dSsCjQ=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=NN2LdWgGrFM1aRttr9jb2XIlGp1m9TWsMstQVCroiGf5CCHUFtJoCcduIQMeH6BwqZ57AdBP7ucE2fLTdyKBL8Uj13IZ5o+A0ij1t4O+fgk5lUFaqdWsYoRMw5fEnJOtqY96RyCkIQLBGMIEGFG9cdwnWnNXqcIYR/vfLPrjGuw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thank you, Bryan.  Not ab easy task.  Hopefully it is truly appreciated.     Burton