[CBQ] Aurora shops photos needed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Aurora shops photos needed
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 14:12:01 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm working on a future article on the Aurora shops. I have track
diagrams,many,many internal documents and good photos of things at the south
end of the shop complex.
Would like to have photos of buildings at the North end of the shops. For
example the pattern storehouse at the corner of Broadway and Pierce st. Another
would be foundry and the lumber drying sheds along Broadway. I have the
storehouse and power plant.

Any other photos that you care to contribute would be welcome. Photographer
will be credited in the article and photos returned.

I'll be at the Spring Meet in Batavia if you want to drop them off or have
questions.

Thanks,
Leo Phillipp

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com