Re: [CBQ] ITD & FTD.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] ITD & FTD.
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:22:30 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1516225020; bh=LKMxCe7cpueG6QP8K8jqSrUsA0VzOzYNqAuYA7r3yQE=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=1Lmm2As1UBO6QlQ1kNrou+f8FHKw/DNvHAYBYqVM+ILKFtbzui3LpiWXtf9IdpXp9NlpbILAIrdEKn4SX9CXNBdk+if3EUzU+ihIG/pBhQBAi/TgI0amqO8fu8OFZNI3IyMxl5vZmwbN0jlS8nt/nYMRGLO/OObgeSBMX5x9AUI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Pete, I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe we'll take a survey at the Spring Meet of how much interest there might be in these old work rules..
Leo