Re: [CBQ] ITD & FTD.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] ITD & FTD.
From: "mdecker@gwtc.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2018 05:22:11 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1516166536; bh=qRQc2qpsNtWPGWBB+IPNiwD21uzsALuPSieybDHpUWw=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=S8rh/rrSjt5JQbsQK4ya2IvHrwD3CtyjnKlniM51BqN6cQr49Ha0uTRbjc8tg6byG+4qbt03C5vf3fa2yJCTNqDCDc8wP2/7dgR7LV85+HqenqMHoBWoen4ioh7MsAJynqtHBrFiZLiPJGLg1MAxOLGdt/uw3kD7R+LKbDjgRIk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

My crew and I collected eight hours of ITD at Black Thunder Mine one day.  They used to load at about three-tenths MPH, and only had about thirty cars worth of coal in the hopper.  We were the third crew on that train.  The first crew brought it from Edgemont to Donkey Creek, the second brought it to the mine, and never started loading, then we loaded it.  We had the eight hours when we departed, and made it three miles out to Reno before we got dog caught.  The Timekeeper declined the payment.  When I came to work the next day, the Conductor was in the office complaining to one of the officials.  I came in, and found out they'd declined it.  The Roadforeman told me they'd declined it account we never left the mine.  I told him, yes we had, we showed out to the Gillette Operator, it wasn't our fault we only got three miles.  He said that we should have thought about the Company before we departed......I asked him if he would have when he was running.  We got paid.  Of course, we knew what we were doing, account the relief crew had called on the radio....but none of us can get fired now LOL

Posted by: mdecker@gwtc.net