Re: [CBQ] Old poem search

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Old poem search
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:48:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1503362894; bh=5DwEJ469QLXDGlhXEY6xr+yVHBE73WFcjZAGt8z9zOU=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=0kqwUJNN/YbfiULQc0nIteqGv0q3/pDm2FM+g5DBbkPWYQ1Pe+94q+gwyhMXx+Ymr8rB6ZciXEPu/yCg17rvrMGaT08oGyfsGiKmiQSlqdU5W91VBLjnzZ9YFBme+5E7VZ+fbe4OMGac4EKhlejf68rbPcTBi3zhDOhOwiS38w0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Ah,yes. A certain fireman( initials MPB) climbed aboard at Savanna east bound one fine morning. Relatively light train with 5 SD40-45s. The crew change was made on the main at a full stop . His inexperience led to a pull out in an empty flat six cars back. Luckily it was on the  west end of the car and the Savanna switch crew came out and set the car over onto the rip track.

Leo