Re: [CBQ] Old poem search

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Old poem search
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 16:14:34 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1503346476; bh=2IJJ99jj5uMDODy1yJ9kITAufhcvnGm9vU6HuYhklE8=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=omzB1fnHrvHP4tlIrxgkCab6zMY1+8SxXeqXwAPVgnh1TdnRuVydsxzGIhXYHYjKhSaLv241CvhS+RCMH/GQx+psZBlyrxUPS5e6sdZ1OZC/vawqbO+nXzv8AFcZVhBjN3tZI6ivGnXHjmaFItGyeksHu3DipWe6SQj6WggVT2U=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks very much Don Brown..I intend to post all or maybe part of this tome on  railroad facebook place where someone is proposing that an engineer could do  better job "on the ground"

I'm reasonably sure I have this issue of Railroad..

Again thanks..

Pete