Re: [CBQ] Crew Change points from St.Paul to Chicago

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Crew Change points from St.Paul to Chicago
From: "Scott Stearns scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 19:35:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1501012231; bh=OwTRUUgr9BDE9nFMlPqA2nnNWsAnEICg0d8+HzVdVbY=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Ctibr/vgRcZvKCifgWopLoUvR0KIaS5ITgfbM5U706Z3d3FZm8yuxlOnYMJ1/LPxjG+Uoz5KR7vt55wpBM/MlKJMXw1SNNiZ3B/qFLkjxdco9v2Eeh5DGuatloyme3fsi4eonvWpfQ5KB+SeUWb9L2Qt7XekJFNZIjOhIXBHijU=