Re: [CBQ] Re: Telegraphic Office Calls

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Telegraphic Office Calls
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 08:08:00 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1496236086; bh=vJLd9jrbKSSyM86HH5ziIdGSYjBSrSvp8xnWLB/IXJs=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=BpxRlJ5s9O/OJRjGK97rMuPJAvsMq00TZsxpWtf3P1y75Iv/7DBxrUWFsTmhtlei5OxwRmYXx47sBxRb1UwoItT92JFD0HIJcBOHabhe1xQJCcA+Ip7yZ6QED2rJPidekABbXXcuGneYekKw+o+p8Ef4kbRZwIy8b2jOEXwnun4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Well said Steve.

To all keep in mind the CBQ Yahoo site is Not part of the BRHS. it is there for anyone interested in the Burlington to exchange info.Chat groups do not, by their nature, lend themselves to extensive historical discussions.

Anyone wishing to gain knowledge of the history of the Burlington is welcome to:

1)join the society for a year at a modest $40 which will supply a calendar,2 issues of the
Zephyr(our newsletter),2 issues of the Burlington Bulletin( one of the premier historical periodicals). Recent features have been on equipment,structures,bridges,operations,and much more. Membership also gains access to our two annual events that highlight 4-6 speakers giving in depth information on various aspects of the RR. Last benefit is access to our official chat group that focuses on BRHS as an organization.

2)go to our website,Burlingtonroute.org (open to all) and purchase our researched publications, projects,etc. the website also has information and pictures of our archives containing tens of thousands of original Burlington documents utilized for researching.

Leo Phillipp
Speaker,author,
Director and VP Projects
BRHS