Re: [CBQ] Re: Telegraphic Office Calls

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Telegraphic Office Calls
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 02:55:17 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1496199319; bh=CmZ0GLlCS4bR6snUHrWvLF6EKCLNwn37jseFA0I90S0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=y7XEyyGf8pdDnKzda4/O2F+8U1aX1NilcEdXmBF0/eiJuwheRNghZsumbE1RxhnrZXnNwH+i6BFvRDojLa4+db1JOTUY8eFCHOZTP2rbEjp+uX3vJX83a/8iNN9KuS74UPw0kymy1XeIGZQJFOz/n/+udnWb4LvniJRepNwMpNQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

We do preserve the history IF you would look at our publications.
In order to preserve we need to research and this is done by trips at our own expense to archives and libraries some half way across the country from where we live.  Where it is like panning for gold.  You run a lot of gravel thru before you MIGHT come up with something.  Then it is a job to sit down and go thru the notes and come up with a story and hopefully some photos.  NEXT it waiting your turn to get published
Telegraphic Calls is in the works  and at present is a five page list that we need to go over and make sure we are correct before it can be put out in the Zephyr or Bulletin
Steve in SC