Re: [CBQ] Re: Telegraphic Office Calls

To: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Telegraphic Office Calls
From: "dhartman@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 11:42:15 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1495989727; bh=HUcJy8rnapFHFwf7/h+P26Qxvnq5mMbB4wA10nNOFIg=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Hg9LBUFFuolT/i7j/wMr0bgQtjUf04eeohiB42c7dkbjpSJFOlhiO/d62+90JAkmesUjuGss2iSobEvYLseDwhPGid7K5/1cEkaXBFlwMdskmkd1R1d9Y0AzmKCtgkpbjCSDnFAs+0cgxR4eyGY4TX4R1R/TpqegTRD8ditsJjc=
Feedback-id: auth:ZGhhcnRtYW5AbWNoc2kuY29t:Mediacom