Re: [CBQ] CB&Q E8 and E9 Underbody Detail Question

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q E8 and E9 Underbody Detail Question
From: "GLEN glenehaug@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 00:40:35 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1489711243; bh=TTfISf9LlY/FPLQxCs/KmPrN4BXYpNUg4/KIU5t+Ktw=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ggkNiCc6HXE/yIqZuu2vQV416tXd9qL/yJ/y/QLRYimyBCznzogwgH6jhZY9jqsDD7AVvob3cZcgZivL2U/N6vKZJnarG1y6BNAuATnpV5QxE/VHAwEYpnwnK31obLGMjU9vrO2xtXxwR/Dk5Lmp2zntQUWQFpC5VDKYMWuAqAg=