RE: [CBQ] Painting question for a friend

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Painting question for a friend
From: "Nelson Moyer npmoyer@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:57:23 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488812306; bh=Nz6Lsfq1834eNAS/4VPmEDs3TGpq8q5u3z3T8ZDdmmE=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=SbfWWtn1EaDleqVt+LsdraYhFKCtiBdrWIfNO/Vuk4t0QwTsph3pFFD2YLCWjIlEm06ylJ5h697NyHuJaSXhdZFH9cwLOERV17gXi3EknKcHHsphTm0FMCrTAx4OhydCJQq/nHTYidAJ3jgv24xNxie/6CZrmeKf32Nn8H4q4aI=