Re: [CBQ] La Grange Presentatio

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] La Grange Presentatio
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:50:52 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488138656; bh=MDgXW0PDPIvP9T1mM3dezXAa4vXkgV317z8Z7P1uaxM=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=EzCDqD421GrFVQVh80VpE/sA23ND3U7BfevP3qlfVwF77UrJbMZpKzJFPuZSahx3YejBZMgFmwqVxdyXQIqFfZ6f4oSuKQARidXW+PdhYUhcaV70o9IXeijZOZXP/mOLYLquWhDRCCNS6utFOqinItxbbX7RvbQmsRJVPNavkuQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Nope,that would be nice too. Also the track connection between the two operations.

Leo