[CBQ] Re: airbrush question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: airbrush question
From: "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 17:51:43 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488149527; bh=l+/b5im8W9s8X6avC9pAnic0dnvB37lEQsU0TH2Quzs=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=xa7cW20PYbonSzd0abkJy5xRSzedHAO0cNuYTs23ZDSwKZE2cEOo6NpDc3gGXWUm17oqidnwiUUXpBETegi7BxEmPrCKfccpo7yqKiqfqLQHolIubXhFDQl07l3yDpM/LoTaKd82gWzmQ1hAtbXTa73qz+y2h9W3bXgvFFQdpXw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I've used Paasche H and VL and Badger 150 for many years but last year
I bought an Iwata Eclipse gravity feed (small cup sits on top) and I've
been very happy with it - easy to use and easy to clean.

The older ones work great but siphon feeding is inherently more complicated
and cleanup (especially when doing multiple colors in one session) is slower
and messier.

Tim

1a. Airbrush question
    Posted by: "Don" don.bowen@earthlink.net awlknottedup
    Date: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:31 pm ((PST))

I dug my airbrush out of the box it has been stored in for several years
only to find the outlet opening was smashed.  I am now in the market for
a new airbrush and am asking the collective wisdom for comments on brand
name and type.

I need one for general model work, cars, structures, scenery, etc.  It
has been a very long time since I have used one so I have to consider
myself a beginner.  My railroad room is connected to the shop so I have
a handy air supply but a small dedicated compressor may be better.

Advice, suggestions?

Posted by: Don <don.bowen@earthlink.net>

Posted by: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>