Re: [CBQ] Weed Spray equipment

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Weed Spray equipment
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:22:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485544961; bh=cEMpLzp/ByAklxYp+7fTaMPfyKR3i5ekgmnBb45s3rE=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=HnrMOHAv6envwG3+HDaqbT503gsvY7h6GhGpJVNYHUikTcFxUDjcXtBqYFOusVlFkRPtcH8JAtjZR31AnM73pRqRCU5Nq56zlWa43WGyZLZmmqya58tJx+g8yHKJ4w7JbnMumap+aXgkSiY8UFfvWsV5QIgI5ggyIngrrdoXzZE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Well Rupert..you've come through again..This is, indeed the one..In fact it may be the very one I was on....You will note that the number of tank cars would approach the 8 that I mention..If you can blow the thing up enough to get an exact count on the tank cars it would be an additional confirmation that my account was factual.

Pete