Re: [CBQ] Weed Spray Story..........and related subjects

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Weed Spray Story..........and related subjects
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 21:16:12 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485465381; bh=oR+JkWDeOgSbYVegGlwp3mvCPcmm4QT521BP8drR+Kk=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=rtGY3u540BcW5h8ZTYqRDK1BNLE6/rgm7U8b79XxVwbMwySE7V/H5gbWKEKEfJQU4bhWs/gwjXHJjNQDxtRA2JAhoAYJDyEHWxVb/yfnbfRAYJkhMP55gMuXi/DtXhdCStlVUmgf7CUDLWoroWy/7j0odAuVgwRpANSxglaJSTQ=