RE: [CBQ] Weed Spray Story..........and related subjects

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Weed Spray Story..........and related subjects
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:58:56 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485532484; bh=LQaMn6Wv1wAuC4UNRd7E+6vd2CqxKU4jF3O0N+en++0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=wJlqx+Ro58qYAitVsiPBqtjjYIQjm25jOvkxFhrVXqmBVIW0BYJ6hlaHsOJryqpnwFehZgvbaHXR5HU2WHC0ocYZV+JWPTZTa5lOxKdeJ+1lF8d4HhEYP04AnLYUH2DIFJOW43YbtQGIlM0Ar90XIGDn2GnwhIWgTACPQ1LGCKs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo,

I heard that vote and have created a new folder for such an article.

Now, all I need are additional photos, information and stories from you folks to "git 'er done!"

Contact me offlist with your contributions.

Dave Lotz