FW: [CBQ] Fairmont equipment

To: "Tom Burg teb2771@earthlink.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: [CBQ] Fairmont equipment
From: "Douglas Hosler dehosler@frontier.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 08:19:21 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485526577; bh=/O/9n5i5vnp0GQxQHg9extDONF/PGtTpD+rdwKJhQ0Q=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=sN6N34MWmj4p05/77Ldt/uRqMjf0FLwsijaUE8+Eibq8WfB09dZtfzqqEcNg97SU6ueqymtQtLzjM19scWasqfuUA8tdxYHZHQYd7r8CcZVztRadPa2xpemQfui76OiofcVi8u53n/SlboHo277N1a+rYh61IDf/yjTNUqHAAvY=