RE: [CBQ] Fairmont equipment

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Fairmont equipment
From: "'Douglas Harding' doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 22:24:02 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485491046; bh=bPIRcCZncHDfHkJ2JA39Vo9vpTMc1ukyivGEbu+464E=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=iFnBl3DQSLKYqvprdowBeLRdPdbbCZPCH0UG2YS34hmYeI5MpcNlTtb23Bh378kTm/PywR/6R8sY7ON7rcwmgOnOBaoSa33ovGC/swIKMmYVIyPeLgu2ioWEPRfObGQsMJhncYNUpZu5NpVJRo8YDpZRIzgnceRGQAWCnAIwsbs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rupert, no, not that I am aware of. I acquired the Fairmont photos some time ago through a friend. I don’t know where he got them. I believe a Fairmont Employee began scanning them after Harsco took over. Harsco began moving stuff to South Carolina. Employees I met at the Fairmont HQ in Fairmont MN were very protective of their Fairmont heritage. I have seen the original photos. Many of them are 8x10. They were removed from the HQ and are now available in large scrapbook style photo albums at the Martin County Historical Society in Fairmont MN. http://fairmont.org/mchs/  they have a very small selection of the photos online http://fairmont.org/mchs/railway.pdf I found folks at the Historical Society to be very helpful, but they have a very small staff