Re: [CBQ] IV&N Operations

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] IV&N Operations
From: "Qutlx1 qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:09:44 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1482109788; bh=+SM5YgRSFrqSrjvHJkA5TcuyZxARvOoj3MQL7VWlP28=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=iI62/A+vIXcpQTOrN1XDsW/bY2VbofhbHBdltZ1X+mqGl+JPm1+OF0jLyc7bfn1uUdLJ14AyUGvmCdaOfXidRnGrAxY5ygbIErlH28xrKYVT1exfOwv3dXZ7ecDQlzPLWHwplUUgDrsMmnJ3ngTYJLoO4xYxF3p0WGdz/OfeBoc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

W/o benefit of my ETTs, my memory says the
IV & N way freight started out of Streator,turned at Zearing after
Connections with thru trains and headed back to Dtreator
Red  Lynch was the long time Condr. He told me
The job worked 16 hours everyday right up nail the
It was abolished, my understanding is a lot of this time
Was spent waiting at La Salle and/or Zearing waiting on connections
Rip Repetto used to talk about coal and bananas
coming off the IC at La Salle.

After the IV & N way freight came off and maybe even
Before a freight from Galesburg eastbound made a
a side trip to Streator or La Salle.

At some point a job out of Mendota made a round trip
To La Salle.

Of course back in the day there were a lot more
Movements

Leo

Sent from my iPhone