Re: [CBQ] Black Boxcar Theory

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Black Boxcar Theory
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 15:37:55 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1454686679; bh=i9hBuCBUFJWG8EIClwG908HDMbVyrINVSnEbOPVmFjM=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ewVINYhKjXHnfRNQONKAj9en9fKm+gdrBJ+ndrSyX241ZAA+ITi90hf3YDnduKHu8iEEWZMRgezQnnfwJaJhzlVCwUFaYuadpUbEpK34hxWHwy6hOohmGl9uM2WYjekkFN97lh2H7Pd74lmwRjDG9YAuWs7+MQyJtUyXr7Kx9Po=