Re: [CBQ] NW1/NW2 question

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NW1/NW2 question
From: "Bryan Howell tubaman21@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:35:13 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1455129316; bh=DUz4lcWRlNEBqx+kjhwtUkY1WqByyI85SEhqTV2LHSw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=HjegLnWDhKBQiKXv3VxpH0WUhsuqKVNJWU2IGzzMoVOTqXy4OqGRxhwIF1xJtqt31H9e4Hhxi7b/v6ra27DZVBbWXDMEv1b0veg87WHdqoWycmSlQHlli1exXc1B+FGIKIxrZ87rjKuk7JEDRVLFY/AeokL8CyHqgW4aGyX9hKU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Athearn is coming out with the three-pane window for the recently announced run of EJ&E SD38s. It is unknown if they will be available separately. Aside from that, MLE Scale Models did a few runs of etched windows in the past few years, but they have shut down and I haven't been able to find anymore. Glad I stocked up when I did.

Bryan J. Howell

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 8:04 AM, 'Micheal Farley' mfarley@midco.net [CBQ]